Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HOUSE

Last Night my team (Tony Veloz & Jamal Edmonds) and I did a Beauty Photo Shoot. Sneak Peek of  model Christine House's 2nd makeup look. Christine has flawless skin, it was amazing!! So I wanted to keep her fresh and create a nice Fall makeup look. This will look good on all skin tones & colors. You know I'm going to give you a list of the products that I used on this young beauty face.
"The House" Makeup Look
1st I shaped the models eyebrows. CLEAN EYEBROWS ARE A MUST!!!
Max Factor Foundation (Liquid)
MAC Cosmetic-Sheer Select Cover Concealer
Ben Nye Powder-Fair & Hightlight w/Neutral
Smashbox Cosmetic Photo Finish Lid Primer
MAC Cosmetic Paint Pot
Smashbox Cosmetic "Girl on Film Softbox" eyeshadow palette
Sephora Black Eyeliner Pencil
MAC Cosmetic Cream Blush
Laura Mericer Bronzing Pressed Powder
MAC Cosmetic Lip Pencil-Cork
CoverGirl Cosmetic Lipgloss
Ben Nye Lip Wheel Palette
MAC Cosmetic Eyeshadow-Saddle (the fill in the eyebrows)-Wet your angel brow to change the color to create a nice red tint
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment